Training- An Integral Part Of Employee Development
Developing and nurturing employee development is an important part of the growth plan. As it is beneficial for both – ‘the company’ and the ‘Employee.’ Training is the process of enhancing the skills, capabilities, and knowledge of employees for doing a particular job. The training process molds the thinking of employees and leads to the quality performance of employees. It is continuous and never-ending in nature.
Why training is important?
When employees undergo training, it improves their skills and knowledge of the job and builds their confidence in their abilities. This will improve their performance and make them work more efficiently and effectively.
Why do we focus on offering training?
In Tekki, we believe every Employee needs to get some amount of training no matter what Experience they have. Because every Company has its own culture, working methodology, and other policies too. For the initial days of joining any candidate – we focus on their development of hard skills as well as their soft skills. As far as other companies focus on the technology-oriented training of Employees, we involve training on other skills too- which eventually helps them to understand Company’s culture and working environment and helps them to create great workplace relationships with other team members too.
This shows that we are providing on-the-job paid training because we believe in providing the benefit of earning while learning to our employees. The main objective of our Company behind such offerings of employee training programs are as follows-
- To enhance the Employee’s performance on a regular basis.
- To prepare the employees for promotion and Managerial Succession in the Company.
- To increase Organisational and employee stability.
- To increase the level of motivation among employees.
- To help a company complete its future personnel needs.
Here are a few references of the skills or technology other than their designated knowledge on which we train them.
|HARD SKILLS||SOFT SKILLS|
|They are learnable skills that enable individuals to perform job-specific tasks or that may be required for a specific job.||These are the personal attribute that supports situational awareness and enhances an individual's ability to get a job done.|
|Hard skills include technical knowledge and knowledge of a particular domain.||Soft skills include Communication, Adaptability, Teamwork, and many other things.|
|Learning modules, senior guidance, and in-depth knowledge are provided regarding the field of work.||Sessions on soft skills, team bonding, and introductory meetings are aligned with the new candidate.|
So these are the two main aspects on which we focus to provide the training to the newly hired candidate to enhance his working experience and career development.” It’s very important that employers identify the development needs of their employees.” Research has shown that around 48% of employees don’t show stability due to a lack of training opportunities in any organization.
Practical Experience and real-time exposure help in increased productivity of an employee. That is why we believe that an employee should be given the on the job training. We have kept a whole three-month procedure for this purpose, where the seniors at Tekki focus on providing the required amount of knowledge, expertise, and training full of exposure to the employees who join us as freshers or as experienced candidates.
Companies that did not implement a satisfactory training scheme are running a risk of increasing their own staff turnover rates. A maximum amount of employees have changed their jobs in the year 2022-2023 due to a lack of training and development job opportunities. The only belief employees have is that there is nothing wrong with staying in the same job for a longer time if they are presented with opportunities to develop.
Benefits of providing training for your employees
- Increased efficiency of Employees- Any employee development who gets an effective training program in the Company is capable of being efficient because with training, people get more confident, and this confidence is seen in the form of desired results.
- Reduced Supervision- Once the Employee gets desired training, the actual supervision gets lowered, which saves time and effort for the senior supervisors as well and results in higher productivity.
- Reduced Turnover- Proper training improves chances of a high turnover ratio and obtaining opportunities for promotion; this helps in improving Employee’s stability in the long run for the Company they are working with.
- Better Employee-Management Relation– Training programs also help in developing better coordination between the Employee development and the management. When companies introduce training programs and prepare employees for future jobs and promotions, it brings out a positive impression of management for their employees.
- High Reward- Training opportunities help employees to take benefit of the reward systems and incentives available in the Company, which in return also help in increasing their motivation.
Tekki web solutions is a company which is providing various on-the-job training for different job roles through their learning platforms, on-the-job training method, and real-time exposure to working with international clients under the guidance of seniors. And moreover always focuses on adding various offerings in the form of training programs.
If you want to start your journey with us, then fill out the form belowStart your journey