Job Brief Summary
We look for an accomplished and talented Quality Analyst with demonstrate strong attention to detail and have analytical and problem-solving abilities. You should be able to interpret and implement quality assurance standards and provide accurate and comprehensive feedback to colleagues,clients.
- Department :- Quality and Testing
- Education :- Bachelor of Computer/Information Technology (BCA,B.TECH,B.Science I.T. etc.)
- Role :- Quality Analyst
- Employment :- Full Time
- Positions :- 2
- Experience :- 1 Year to 3 Years
- Job Location :- Star Enclave, Dhandra Road, Ludhiana
- Job Type :- Permanent
- Shift: Night Shift
- Timings: 8 PM to 4:30 AM
Technologies / Frameworks / Tools / Proficiency
We are looking for a skillful Quality Analyst with great knowledge and in-hand experience in work closely with various departments to perform and validate test cases based on quality requirements, and recommend changes to predetermined quality guidelines. He will be responsible for ensuring that the end product meets the minimum quality standards, is fully functional and user-friendly.
- Test Plans
- Security Testing
- Script Testing
- Integration Testing
- GUI Testing
Roles & Responsibilities
Quality Analyst for night shift who can easily handles the roles and responsibilities below:-
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met.
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process.
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Compile and analyze statistical data.
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
Mandatory Skills & Knowledge
- Experience in quality inspection, auditing, and testing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Team spirit.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Join Our Talent Community
TWS is a dedicated IT organization that cares for each and every member of its team. Please fill the lead form below, our HR team will contact you asap.
Start Your Career at TWS and Achieve Huge Milestones!
We care for your overall growth
Overall development of our employees is what we care about the most. Our Learning and Development Programs will help you to grow out the most as an individual.
Rise and Shine Opportunities for All
Imagine an organisation that gives its talents the opportunity to get to anywhere they like. At Tekki Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd., there is no hurdle for you to rise to the top positions if you have got skills and talent.
We Bring Unbeatable Benefits for You
Tekki Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is well-pleased to bring and cater benefits for its employees that boost their performance and efficiency by all means.
Life at @ TWS
At Tekki Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd., we live and work as a family. Although all team members passionate about their working schedules,
we never leave any opportunity of enjoying ourselves here at TWS.